Yamaha Generators- Overall ReviewThe brand Yamaha has been on the market for over a hundred years. It is a brand that’s known worldwide. So, it is no surprise that Yamaha's brand products are famous everywhere. They have been successful with all the products they have launched. Like other products, the Yamaha generators are also becoming a favorite. A consumer report ranked the Yamaha 2000 inverter generator as a quality recreational generator. The Yamaha generators are well known for their performance, excellent power quality and delivery, and they are markedly quieter. Over the years, Yamaha has manufactured many quality generators available in small packages in the market. If you have been using their product before, you will already know about its quality. If not, we have made a guide for you about the Yamaha brand and its generators. Here, you’ll find their features, pricing ranges, their pros, and cons. We’ve gone through many research and tests to find the best generators from the Yamaha brand.
1.Yamaha Generator Inverter 1000Yamaha 1000 is one of the most popular inverter generators and provides excellent power and electrical output without compromising its portability. Portability is a very desirable feature in generators and this model is one of the front runners for this. It is a specially designed inverter generator to generate up to 1000 watts of power. There is no need to add fuel while running it as it can run around 12 hours with a full fuel tank. It is designed with the Yamaha fuel efficiency system so that it lasts longer. Likewise, other Yamaha inverter generators deliver clear and high-quality power. The sine wave of Yamaha is purer than most other sources.
Yamaha Inverter Generator1000 ModesJust like other Yamaha generators, this model has several modes. It will run for almost 12 hours continuously with Economy mode. The Smart Throttle Load helps to adjust the power and engine speed dynamically. With this, the generator can tweak the output according to the requirements. By doing this, it makes it even more fuel-efficient. It has a dual coil alternator stator to reduce fuel consumption by taking care of engine speed. Yamaha 1000 inverter generator weight is 27.6 lbs, making it even more portable. Another cool aspect of the model is its control panel, which helps to access many features with a single button. It is one of the quieter inverter generators.
Yamaha 1000 Specifications
- Maximum & rated output: 1000 watts and 900 watts
- Run time: 11.9 hr continuous run at ¼ loads
- Engine Speed: 3000 rpm at ¼ loads
- Noise Level: 47- 57 dB at ¼ loads which is normal.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.66 gal
- Dry Weight: 27.9 lbs
- Engine: 4-stroke OHV air-cooled, single-cylinder
Yamaha Generator, 1000W, Inverter Series EF1000ISC Power Generators Patio, Lawn & Garden
- ... Read More
2.Yamaha 2000 generatorThe Yamaha generator 2000 is powered by a 79 cc 4-stroke OHV engine and cast iron cylinder, making it even longer. When it comes to performance, it generates less heat than other generators. With 2000 impressive watts, it is also equipped with the Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control. One of the aspects of this model is its clean sine waves. What is the most crucial factor is the purity of the current is quite suitable for electronic appliances. For instance, if there is a power cut, you can use the Yamaha generator 2000 to power a couple of electronics like refrigerators, air conditioners, light circuits, and other electronics in your home. So, it is ideal for residential use. It uses regular unleaded with its 1.1-gallon tank capacity of 2000 inverter. The tank seems smaller, but it can run for 10.5 hours straight with a 25% load. It is designed with a pull-start mechanism to start the engine with a single pull.
Yamaha 2000 Generators- ReliableUndoubtedly, the Yamaha generators are quiet, so Yamaha Generator 2000 is no exception to this. It makes a noise level of 51.5 dB to 61 dB while running, so it is considered a quieter generator. This reliability makes it the most widely used generators for camping. This model has a three-year limited warranty that covers the entire unit in mean-while. According to the customers’ rating, this generator is worth considering and perfect for commercial and residential. Overall, the generator 2000 is good for the price.
Yamaha Generator 2000 specifications
- Maximum & rated output: 2000 watts and 1600 watts
- Noise Level: 51.5 – 61dB at ¼ loads
- Continuous operation: 10.5 hrs straight run at ¼ loads
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.1 gallons
- Dry weight: 44.1 lb
- Engine Size: 79cc with single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV air-cooled
YAMAHA EF2000iSv2, 1600 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter,Blue Automotive
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor - 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load - improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- CARB Compliant ... Read More
3. Yamaha Generator 2400The Yamaha generator 2400 is powered with many advanced features that are very nice considering its price range. When compared to other generators from Yamaha, it has a powerful motor and can provide clean power. Yamaha makes it run very smoothly.due to its controls. It can also adjust the engine speed automatically depends on the load. This reduces fuel and energy consumption. This built-in safety feature of low oil shut-off protects the generator from any damages by turning off the generator when oil is running low. This model can power home appliances like air conditioners, blow dryers, well pump, micro oven, and other performance-wise devices.
Yamaha Generator 2400 – Fuel gaugeYamaha Generator 2400 is equipped with a fuel gauge. This is one of the high-end models, it lasts longer, and is perfect for heavy-duty use. The aluminum die-cast frame makes the Generator compact and light. Like other Yamaha generators, it produces superior quality power and comes with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). You can use the generator without worrying about your sensitive appliances like laptops, television, mobile phones, etc. It has Smart Throttle Load to make adjustments to the configuration. So, the generator will run smoothly without making any considerable noise. With a single fuel tank, it can run for almost 8.5 hours with a ¼ load. Additionally, it has a Watch Warning System to keep the engine from getting damaged. The generator 2400 has a solidly built engine and is made for longevity. It is durable, reliable, portable, easy to use, and transportable.
Yamaha Generator 2400 specifications
- Maximum & rated output: 2400 watts and 200 watts
- Noise Level: 53 – 60 dB at ¼ loads
- Run time: 11 hr continuous run at ¼ load
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Dry Weight: 75 lb
- 12V Battery Charge Cord: included
- Engine Size: 171cc
- Engine: single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV air-cooled
Yamaha EF2400iSHC, 2000 Running Watts/2400 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter Automotive
- Increased motor starting capability and improved air conditioner starting
- Provides power that is as clean, or cleaner than commercial power and adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load
- Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation and easy portability; Cast iron cylinder liner— Provides long engin... Read More
4. Yamaha Generator 3000The Yamaha generator 3000 is a powerful inverter generator and ideal for both residential and commercial. Like other Yamaha generators, it is equipped with Pulse Width Modulation to produce high-quality power. It produces pure sine waves perfect for all electrical appliances in your home like refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. This model is louder, but the sound reduction system reduces the noise level when running. Also, the sound-absorbing elements will be kept in specific locations to cover the noise. It is also equipped with a muffler to keep the noise down. All these features control the level of noise. With its Smart Throttle Load, it adjusts the engine speed depends on the load it is carrying. So, it makes the generator fuel-efficiency.
Yamaha Generator – Oil Watch Warning SystemThe Yamaha Generator 3000 has an Oil Watch Warning System to indicate the generator's fuel level. Apart from indication, it will turn off the engine automatically when it’s running with low fuel, and it will not start until you add more. With its Economy mode, it runs for 20.5 hours with ¼ load capacity. It can be changed easily on cars, RVs, boats, and even aircraft. The noise reducer runs along with a generator to reduce the noise level. The control panel, allows you to operate all options with a single click. This stylish look and gas gauge are some of its great features.
Yamaha Generator 3000 specifications
- Maximum & rated AC output: 3000 W / 25 A and 2800 W / 23.3 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (Hz): 120 V / 60 Hz
- Dry Weight: 68kg (150 Lb)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 13.0 gallon
- Run time: *20.5 Hrs continuous run at ¼ loads
- Noise Level: 4.5 ~ 61 dB
Yamaha EF3000iSE, 2800 Running Watts/3000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter Honda Generator Patio, Lawn & Garden
- 3,000 Watt Maximum AC Output/2,800 Watt Rated AC Output
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- Smart Throttle Load Sensing Throttle Control
- Electric Start
- CARB Compliant ... Read More